Today, I am showing a mixed media canvas. This piece is created with lots of free sewing machine parts, lace, flowers, glitter tape, resin pieces and micro beads.
I have used different paints, sprays and mists on this canvas. This includes Kaisermists, 13 arts mists, gesso, liquitex acrylic paint and Meta mica.
This piece is the first piece created from a dive into my box with old sewing machine parts.
This is all the smaller pieces from 10 sewing machines - which is a great find (but a lot of work to get out of the machines).
I am entering the new "More Than Words Challenge" for the first time, with this canvas. This is a challenge with a word and creative challenge:
I am entering these challenges:
- More than words challenge - Word: Wonderful Challenge: Sparkle (glitter tape and gold)
- Kreativ scrapping blogg - Glede
- Simon says stamp blog - Spritz and Spray
- Mixed media monthly creative - Glitter
- Altered eclectics - Anything goes with mixed media
- Creativ eartiste mixed media - Anything goes with mixed media.